Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sahtel Mag on MASH SF

Estonian Sahtel Magazine did a nice and pretty huge article on MASH SF on their latest issue, you can read it in English here. There's lot of nice pics there too. 

If you actually read the whole interview, Jonathan says some pretty controversial things about doing tricks on track bikes but I'm not going into that. And the whole article as it is printed in the mag is also here. 

Another thing. Some time ago I visited Tallinn and wrote here that it seems that there are no fixed gear bikes in Tallinn. Well, it turns out that I was wrong. There are people racing on the Pirita velodrome, and in addition to that my secret sources now tell me that there are at least two people riding fixed gear bikes on the streets of Tallinn. I'll get back to this later.  


No comments: